• Phone conference with property’s on-site contact (or designated representative) regarding scheduling and timeframe for setup services.
• Review of purchased items and desired placements – Floor plan must be provided to SDI in advance
• Review of technical specifications or requirements needed
• A scheduled walk through will be done one week prior to the installation to insure all utilities are in place.
DAY OF SERVICE
• Check-in and property walk-thru with property’s on-site contact.
• Review and detail of any needed changes and special requests.
• Review and detail of any security or spa access requirements.
• Set-up will be completed during day time hours and business days (M-F)
INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE
• Unpacking delivered boxes and crates
• Disposal of debris/materials
• Complete room-by-room check in of all ordered items
• Delivery of any packaged guides, instructions, installations, and warranties
• Assembly of equipment
• Installation and placement of all SDI purchased equipment in the spa and salon areas
• Training on equipment operations and maintenance
• Verify proper operation of all SDI purchased equipment
• Provide on-site contact with punch-list of missing, delivery damaged or broken items
• Check-out with on-site contact and provide follow-up contact information
• Contact manufacturers and assist in replacement orders regarding any missing, delivery damaged, or broken items
• The installation and training of pedicure thrones
*This service does not include installation of any equipment that requires a hard-wired electrical or plumbing connection (with the exception of pedicure thrones). Electrical and plumbing connections and services must be completed by a locally licensed contractor prior to SDI set-up and installation.
*SDI cannot perform locker installations or any installation requiring drilling or fastening to walls or other fixtures (i.e., wall mounted mag lamps).
*The customer needs to have a trash dumpster available for all 3 locations. The customer will need to obtain their TCO prior to SDI set-up and
*Travel expenses, transportation, hotel accommodations, and per diem meals are not included and will be covered/reimbursed by the client. SDI to arrange airfare accommodations.
*On-site staff equipment training is available and can be purchased separately.